This is a minor update that fix a couple of bugs and offers a new version of the Reference Data Manager.
The major release for this version of the vCube BI Excel Addin is 03.04 (03.04.01.01). Other minor additional releases related to this major release are;
This section list major new features that were not available prior to this version.
This section list enhancements to existing features.
- Reference Data Manager; Added complete meta data panel to display information about the process supported by the editable vTable, and also informing the user if there are any configuration issues.
This section list the bugs corrected. Bugs are categorized by severity (COSMETIC; Issue is only visual, or does not degrade any functionality. MINOR; Rarely used functionality or potentially impacting just a few users. MAJOR; Commonly used functionality that impact most users. CRITICAL; Software is not usable and all users are impacted.),
- Custom Group Management; Deleting a virtual member pointer that point to a virtual member containing virtual member children deleted those children. (CRITICAL)
- Drill; Fast Drill mode on a row dimension in the vCube View layout that also contained measure members in rows resulted in an invalid layout. (MAJOR)
- Slicer; Drilling down from a virtual member containing normal members that were in more than one virtual member always displayed the children of the first virtual member, not the one were the drill down was made. (MAJOR)
- Role Manager; Role manager was accessible for some non admin users. Now only administrator have access to the Role & Permission Manager. (MINOR)
- Pivot; Pivot menu was not working for the last row/column dimension in the case where there were more than one dimension in row or in column. (MINOR)
- Pivot; Pivoting a member in page defaulted to the top level member as filter, not the member that was pivoted. (MINOR)
- Custom Group Management – Give Ownership; User list was not sorted. (MINOR)