This is a minor update that adds a brand new way of managing templates.
The major release for this version of the vCube BI Excel Addin is 03.04 (03.04.01.01). Other minor additional releases related to this major release are;
This section list major new features that were not available prior to this version.
This section list enhancements to existing features.
- Template Manager; The template manager has been redesigned. It now allows for a much more improved user experienced with grouping and filtering functionalities. The right panel display information about the selected template, and if the user is the owner of that template, it can also edit some the title, description and visibility type (public, private). Note; Changing the visibility type require that the selected grouping to be set to “Type”.
- vCube Styles; vCube Styles automated handling is now much more efficient when there are a lot of styles.
This section list the bugs corrected. Bugs are categorized by severity (COSMETIC; Issue is only visual, or does not degrade any functionality. MINOR; Rarely used functionality or potentially impacting just a few users. MAJOR; Commonly used functionality that impact most users. CRITICAL; Software is not useable and all users are impacted.),
- Errors; Some error titles were interchanged. (COSMETIC)
- Role Manager; Interface was sometime not updated correctly even if the right role settings were saved. (COSMETIC)
- Security; Having more users than the licence key allows prevented all users from connection to vCube, not only the last one added. (CRITICAL)
- vCube undo hidden worksheet; The hidden worksheet was created when saving a workbook regardless if the workbook was connected or not to vCube, with some users reporting that this hidden sheet was causing issues in the Microsoft NAV Import tool. (MAJOR)