This is a minor update that mostly corrects a few annoying bugs. The major release is 03.04.01.01 (Click to see the release information)
This section list major new features that were not available prior to this version.
This section list enhancements to existing features.
- vTable Refresh; Remove unused cells formatting to reduce naturally occurring Excel Bloating (See https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/how-to-recover-from-excel-workbook-bloat/).
- Undo; Delete undo content just before a user save a workbook. This is to reduce the saved Excel file size.
This section list the bugs corrected. Bugs are categorized by severity (COSMETIC; Issue is only visual, or does not degrade any functionality. MINOR; Rarely used functionality or potentially impacting just a few users. MAJOR; Commonly used functionality that impact most users. CRITICAL; Software is not useable and all users are impacted.),
- vSheet; vSheet related parameters, such as drill options, autofit columns, use cell formats, were not properly set after selecting vSheet. This bug was introduced in the last major release. (MAJOR)
- vCube View; Using a NOT operator for a set of members in page did not produce the correct SQL (MINOR)
- Custom Buttons; The second custom button (and only this one) click event did not call the defined VBA macros and called instead the vCube BI Excel Addin help file. This bug was introduced in the last major release. (MINOR)
- vTable; The label for the “Group Others” row in a vTable View was not translated properly. (COSMETIC)
- Login; The version information web page was always displayed after a successful login instead of only for the first login on a new release. (COSMETIC)