A challenge just for you
Join our team and grow your career in a stimulating environment. We are always looking for talented people that share our passion for excellency, our dedication to customer service and our drive for innovation. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us your application.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
He will be responsible for developing and implementing the web marketing strategy of the company. Reporting to the sales and marketing director, his main objectives will be to develop brand awareness and drive lead generation for the sales team.
We’re looking for someone passionate about online blogging, web-marketing and social media, someone with a positive attitude who is eager to work in a dynamic startup environment. The candidate will be creative, autonomous, proactive and able to take the lead when needed. We want someone who can learn quickly and perform multi-tasking.
- Coordinate the production of blog and website content.
- Produce articles, industry-related news and press releases for the internal blog and online diffusion through social media.
- Manage social media campaigns and benchmark, measure and analyze their effectiveness in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop and implement SEO and SEM initiatives in order to generate qualified leads for the sales team.
- Manage presence on LinkedIn, other industry-related community sites and relevant blogs, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop and execute email campaigns and newsletters.
- Monitor online blogs, social media and websites and perform industry-related research.
- Regularly provide feedback and insights from Google Analytics and social media to help the marketing team evolve its strategy in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree completed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in web marketing.
- Perfect writing and verbal skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in french.
- Good knowledge and understanding of online community management and social media.
- Experience in performing SEM and SEO campaigns.
- Experience in building email marketing campaigns and performing newsletters initiatives.
- Experience in finance and/or IT is a big asset.
- Graphic design experience, knowledge of graphic design tools and a good design sense is a plus.
Reporting to the CIO, he will be responsible for the internal and external technical environment, his main objectives being to support the software development team.
We’re looking for someone curious, who loves technology, programming, and who does that in his personal lifetime. The candidate will have a positive attitude and will be eager to work in a dynamic startup environment. We want someone creative, autonomous, proactive and able to learn and integrate new concepts quickly.
- Development of the CRM web portal (management of users and keys, new version, user statistics, etc.).
- Development of the scripts to maintain the databases used within our products.
- Development of new software functionalities.
- Responsible for testing new version releases.
- Responsible for producing installation files for new software versions.
- Responsible for the installation and the initial configuration of the software for new customers.
- Responsible for updating and making available new demo environments.
- Responsible for configuring computers in the company, installing patches, software updates and new software licenses.
- Responsible for purchasing new technical equipments.
- Expertise in PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, TRANSACT-SQL, VB.NET.
- College diploma completed.
- Autodidacts are welcome.
- Passionate about technology and programming.
- Fluent french and english.